Sunday, September 04, 2005

you may ask yourself

no this is not a post about the song by the talking heads, but a post that will hopefully give you an opportunity to do something, if not physically, but possibly monetarily. here is an
address that you can go to and consider giving whatever you can in support of the efforts being exerted to help churches affected by katrina get back on their feet and thus helping their communities get back on their feet.

i got an e-mail from the church that my family attended and were members of, park row. they are assisting first hand with the efforts of assisting with the katrina refugees that have been redirected to texas from their homes in the new orleans area. please pray for those that are providing relief, both physically and spiritually. please pray that they will not run their selves into the ground and thus not be a help, but hindrance.

if you are having survivors guilt, like me, you too, can help right now. go to our Father, and pray for His guidance, and support. there is something you can do!

1 comment:

CL said...

Actually, I just ask myself how do I get a cool template like this one? Hook me up Ken! Missed you guys today!