Thursday, January 12, 2006

comments anyone?

well, i don't know if any of my readers in the recent past have been trying to leave a comment due to a malfunctioning template.

so if any of you would like to leave a comment you are more than welcome. i had been using a blog template that in my mind was clean looking and allowed for me to add on to it in a way that i liked. i guess i am settling on this template. if anyone knows how to edit this template and any others like it to not have the large margins like this one has i would really like to know. what i would like is to have all the usable space used. does that make sense?

well, thanks to greg for pointing out that he was not able to make a comment by replying to comments on his blog. his blog is really cool. i was trying to make mine kinda like his.

5 comments:

Donna G said...

I did try to comment on your previous post....actually I thought I did!

Anyway. I like to experiment with these templates, I just hate losing stuff that I have customized when I change.

k2 said...

thanks donna. i was getting paranoid that no one was reading my blog anymore. did you read any of my advent posts, and if so what did you think?

Unknown said...

Comments look good now!

A google search for "blogger templates" runs into the thousands, so I'm sure you can find something out there that suits your needs. Or, better yet, move over to WordPress and have complete control over every aspect of your blog!

Tommy said...

I had a really long, halfway intelligent comment on your last post, but it didn't work.

k2 said...

tommy, i am really sorry that your comment got lost in cyber space. i really like what you have to say. i hope you will continue to come back.