Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"short timer" jokes

my dad retires next week for the second time. this time from wal-mart, the first was from the air force.

he is asking for for some short timers jokes he can use since he is getting the "single digit figgits," for those of you who have been in the military can remember hearing.

they usually start like this:

how short are you? i am so short that ...

any help will be appreciated. i will forward them to him.

here is a shot of him and me about two year ago:

2 comments:

Tommy said...

This one time, the wind blew so hard. It blew the well up out of the ground, now it sets out back and we use it as a silo.

This one time, it rained so hard, water damed up behind a bob wire fence.

Oh yeah, I was born in a log cabin I built with my own hands.

k2 said...

thanks tommy, those were funny. you even got my wife to chuckle. however, my dad is looking for jokes he can use at his job.