Tuesday, October 04, 2005

imitation is the greatest form of flattery

i got the body of this, my latest post, from another blog. so if you can just play along and answer the following questions, i would appreciate it. if you do not wish to give specifics, give as much info as you feel comfortable with. i personally will not put anything that is too, well, personal, like phone numbers, or addresses.

in the following paragraph it tells you about his blog, but i, too, am very curious about you the readers of this blog. thanks in advance!

This is probably the most blatant rip-off in the history of blogging, but when you see a good idea you have to go with it. Adam at Pomomusings asked “who are you?” to get to know his readers, especially those who do not comment. Who are they? Where are they from? What are their professions? Since then I have been very curious about you, the beloved readership of RadicalCongruency.com. So it is my hope that each person who visits this blog will leave a comment with the following information so Justin and I can know you better and you will have a better sense of camaraderie (Harding word) with your blogging peers.

Name:
Location:
Age:
Profession:
Something awesome about you:
Why do you read fixin' to (his read, Radical Congruency)?
Do you have a favorite post?

p.s. sorry it has taken so long for me to blog lately. i have been busy with other stuff.

3 comments:

k2 said...

i'll start:

Name: ken harris
Location: daphne, al
Age: 39 (no really)
Profession: electronics technician
Something awesome about you: my high school soccer team, that i played on, went to the state quarter finals in the second year of its existance, and i lettered my junior and senior year (the team's inaugural season was my junior year).
Why do you read fixin' to (his read, Radical Congruency)? duh, i like the author (me).
Do you have a favorite post? my posts on rob bell's teaching. i think he rocks! he makes things so easy and simple for me to understand.

Tommy said...

Name: Tommy

Location: Water Valley, KY

Age: 35

Profession: Sell agricultural chemicals and seed

Something awesome about you: I was in the rodeo (steer wrestling) on the pro circuit.

Why do you read fixin to: Simple, plain spoken, and honest blogs. You get to keep up with the father/daughter arguments. And to get to know another brother.

Favorite post: The one entitled "an email" on sep 11, 2005. Was a good topic that was a little gutsy to post as it is a controversial issue.

alabamapenguin said...

father/daughter arguments eh? well here I go.

Name: Kristin Harris of relation to Ken Harris and Dorothy Harris
Location: Daphne, AL
Age: 15 going on 30 like my mom says
Profession: A(as in grades) student at Daphne High School
Something awesome about me: I made the JV Soccer team as a freshman and started in like every game.
Why do you read fixin' to (his read, Radical Congruency)? it's my father's blog, how else would I keep up with his life.
Do you have a favorite post? the one about this really awesome birthday present from someone I know very well(ME!!).