Tuesday, August 23, 2005

things of late

how have y'all been? i've been busy doin' this and that.

i have let things that should not get to me get to me. i am just tired from letting things get to me. i have been doing the father thing, the husband thing (not very well either), the deacon thing, the a/v thing, the life group leader thing, and not enough of the christian thing. i have not shared with anybody who is not already a member of port city, or any other church, the story of my Savior, and His Father.

why do we let "things" do that? not that the things that we do, such as the things mentioned above, are bad, but we let them get in our way. they are priorities, however, they are not the priority.

will you pray for me to desire to share what i have, and not bury it? help me plant it, and not let it die in my possesion.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

I would explain why we let "things" do that, but I'm to busy. LOL.

I often wonder why sharing the story is hard. It is hard for me also. For me, it's not hard when someone brings it up. I can ramble on then. So I guess my problem is it's hard for me to bring it up.

Keep chugging, it will come.

JD said...

hope you and your familyl are well, kenny.