Saturday, February 25, 2006

possible name change

many of you may be readers of different blogs. i, too, am a blog reader. a list of blogs that i follow with the assistance of google reader is to the right in the sidebar of this blog.

fajita has recently changed the name of his blog, but kept the same address. i had been thinking of changing the name of my blog, too. here is the leading contender:

love wins!
with the description of the blog changing, as well. i am thinking of using a quote of a writer from years past. i am currently reading two of his works, one being a compilation. the quote is as follows:
Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.

-- C. S. Lewis

what are your thoughts on the name change? what are some names that you might suggest for my blog?

5 comments:

Tommy said...

sounds good to me. Does this mean you're a change agent?

k2 said...

no, i wouldn't characterize myself as a "change agent." i just seem to like change ... when it suits me.

Donna G said...

I don't know....Fixin' to just sounds like you to me...

k2 said...

well, so far it seems like it is 50/50 out there. i change so much stuff sometimes i forget what i change. i'll continue to think about it.

Danny Sims said...

I like it. "Love Wins" is good.

Here's a question for you to ponder, just because: Do members of the church of satan think they're the only ones going to hell?