Thursday, April 13, 2006

mantras

do you know any mantras? do you go by any mantras? here are some that i think are good to go by. let me know what you think they mean, and i will share with you later what i think they mean.

today (in this God soaked moment of life) ...
... i will be incompetent.
... i will be fully present to the person in front of me, and to the Lord over me.
... i will be Christ to others.
... i will see Christ in others.
these are my favorites. btw, i can't think of any others, so that is where you come in. how would you define the mantras above, and what are some mantras that you know?

2 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I cannot tell you how much I LOVED this post. Thank you!

k2 said...

WOW!! bst actually left a comment on my blog!

thanks brandon. i really like reading your blog, too. your blog is one of the reasons i started blogging myslef.